Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Aggregating Pages

I really enjoyed learning about aggregate pages and exploring there many features. 
I have never used this tool before and hate that I've been missing out! I explored both Protopage and Netvibes before creating my website. After comparing the two, I decided to use Protopage because it was more user-friendly for me. 
  The dashboard I created is geared towards Educational Technology. I attached a variety of widgets including; my Twitter etec527 feed, this Blog, "shaylaetech527.blogspot.com," Spigot, NY Times-Educator, EdWeek, NY Times Technology, and more. I could see myself using this outside of class because it is very convenient. It brings all of my websites, blogs, podcasts, and YouTube channels together. It's a playlist on steroids! I think it'd be a great idea if I created an aggregate site for my students to help them with their research.  By bringing all of the necessary sources to one page, I am certain that my students will be able to easily maneuver the site while choosing useful information for their research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment